Friday, August 26, 2011

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

It's been a while since the last time I post my personal article here. Thank you so much to all of my visitors, followers and blogwalkers who has visited my blog. I really appreciate it. I'm following closely the recent traffic trend of my blog, and it is to my surprise that the number of visitors keep breaking an all time high, each days, each weeks, each months. It is seriously an unexpected trend, and it is by your support that I am determined to continue writing for this blog, Your Alternative Royal Portal. ^^

And in this opportunity, I wants to wish all of Malaysian a happy Merdeka-Raya celebration for the year 2011. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity where the Eid-Fitri Celebration coincide with the Malaysia' Independent Day Celebration on August 31.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And in conjunction of the Merdeka-Raya Celebration, i will taking my leave from work and blogging for about a week starting tomorrow, and will return to my hometown in Johor. Getting one week for a holiday, wow.. feel like a dream comes true. And, here I'm also put up my favourite Merdeka-Raya Commercial for this year.


Boboiboy Merdeka-Raya Commercial



That's it for now.
Salam.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers