Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wedding for two

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

Hye guys, I’m back again. From the past 3 to 7 December 2009, my family and I went to Shah Alam to attend my cousin’s wedding. To reduce the wedding cost, Zul and Nur wedding is held at the same time. Plus, they have found their suitable mate.


NIKAH


Zul’s nikah ceremony is held at Masjid Ubudiah, Shah Alam, while Nur’s nikah ceremony is held at my uncle’s house.

Photobucket
Zul's nikah ceremony

Photobucket
Nur nikah ceremony, in the picture is her mate, Hazar


1 DREAM, 2 LOVES


Photobucket

1 dream 2 loves (Malay = 1 impian 2 cinta), is the themed for their wedding. The themed color is green, thus, as a host, all of my family member (most of us) wearing green. In the morning, the invitation is limited to family member from the three families. After 12pm, the invitation is opened for public guest.

Photobucket
Aida and Zul

Photobucket
Hazar and Nur

I was surprise after I found out that some of our family members as far to Jambi, Indonesia attend the wedding. May their marriage happy to end of life.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers