Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two birthday boys

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

For the past month, I'm too busy with my work and I don’t really care anything that happens around me. There I was one day, doing my job while surfing the internet on my favourite websites, facebook. (^_^) I didn't notices it until I already wanted to close the web, "Today is 'hakim' birthday, tomorrow is 'Zul' birthday". Ya Allah!! I almost forgot about my brother birthday!

Then, I see their profile and a list of wishes had already there from all of their friends.

"Happy birthday to you".

That's all I can do right now, just a simple wish. Both of them is a junior member of Radin's family. All of us who are born in the family inherited the Radin's name. It is rare for a Malay family to have a family name. So, sometimes I wonder how our life without it. Probably I will never know Hakim (He is our distant relatives, family of Radin Yusof), while both of me and my brother are descendants of Radin Sulaiman.

Photobucket

Photobucket

During my childhood, I never realize how fortunate we are having the surname. Now, I understand... (^_^)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers