Monday, March 1, 2010

Hot, Hotter and…

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

Photobucket

The weather here is just fine. Every day the sun is shining brightly and it’s getting hotter and hotter. It’s really surprising when maximum temperature in some place in Malaysia reach almost 36 °C (For a place like Malaysia, 36 °C is totally hot). In some state, fresh water level is declining and people get a tough time to get their water supply. And, it’s still not the dry season yet. Nevertheless, it is worth it to have a tree around the house. It’s really help cooling down the house from hot climate. Don’t forget to drink a lot of water.

In the past month, I have difficulties updating my blog. Let just say that my laptop not available for me to use…. (-.-)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers