His Majesty the Yang di-Pertuan Agong (the Supreme Ruler) of Malaysia, Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah consent to attend the Maulidur Rasul 1433H National Level Celebration held at Putra Mosque, Putrajaya. Also accompanied the King was his consort, Tuanku Hajah Haminah binti Hamidon. Also present in the ceremony were Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and wife, Datin Paduka Seri Rosmah Mansur; Deputy Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and wife, Puan Sri Norainee Abdul Rahman and Minister at the Prime Minister's Department, Datuk Seri Jamil Khir Baharom and wife, Datin Seri Fatmawati Saidin.
The ceremony taking 'Persefahaman Asas Perpaduan Ummah', Understanding the basic of Unity of the Ummah witness nine personality were chosen to receive the Maulidur Rasul Award with the Mufti of Pulau Pinang, who is also the members of National Fatwa Council, Datuk Seri Hassan Ahmad received the Prime Award. With the award, Hassan also received a cash prize of RM50,000, trophy, certificate and gift. The other 8 recipient were :-
- Toh Puan Wan Asiah Ahmad, Member of Federal Territory Islamic Council
- Abdul Razak Mat Saat, former Director of Kelantan Islamic Religious Education Department
- Ir. Dr. Muhammad Fuad Yeoh, Deputy President of Malaysian Chinese Muslim Association
- Shah Kirit Kakulal Govindji, Saba Islamic Media Ambassador
- Datuk Rogayah Sulong
- Abdul Majid Abdul Hamid
- Hussein Ngahyin
- Muhammad Hadi Darus, oustanding disabled student.
In the Maulidur Rasul Parade held earlier, a congregation of 12,000 participants from 121 contingents of government agencies, uniform unit, students and NGOs parading for about 2.4km from the Palace of Justices to Putra Mosque.