Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wind Of Change

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you..
Welcome to my blog.



logo TNB

My life has change quit a bit after i finished my last education semester at University. Finally, I started my Industrial Training. I have set my target that I want to get my training at Sime Darby or YTL. But, better luck next time. Currently, I undergo my training at Tenaga Nasional Bhd. A leading utilities company in Malaysia. Undergo my training more or less gave me the first impressions about working life, where only 5 minutes delay can make all the differences.

Late to work, what a nightmare.

TNB does not gave any allowances or job vacancy, but for those who want to gain as much working experience as possibles, this is a place to you. As an Electrical students, most of what i've learned in University is applied here. Enjoyable and tiring at the same time..


BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT


Usually, when I still a student, I have many free times for spending my time with my blog. But, things are not as easy as before when youre working. To many comitment, go to work then worn out when you get back. Same things repeating over and over again. And of course, it is getting worse.. internet connection problem repeatedly occur at my house recently.. Thus, to all my readers, if my blog does not meets your expectations, just let me know.I will use my utmost capability to improve it.

Until next time guys...



Photobucket

Wild Arm 4 extended (English)

1 comments:

khairul said...

oo LI kat TNB. TNB mana? department apa??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers