Saturday, August 1, 2009

7 Weeks

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.


Krad Pictures, Images and Photos

This week mark my 7 weeks of my industrial training. A year ago, I’m still worried of what my training will be. Happy? Tense? All this is playing in my mind especially with a bad rumor flying around about it. But, all of these bad thought were not true at all. Thank god.

Currently, I’ve trained with the maintenance department and mostly about maintaining the TNB substations. It is tiring but as a practical student, you don’t have to face the tense atmosphere of paper work. Usually an engineer of TNB will face many worksheet of their department.

How can I make my time here enjoyable?

Of course, you must take any means necessary to gain as much knowledge as possible during your training. But, do not overwork yourself. As a normal human being, you need to have a time to do anything that you love. And as for me, I take chances with my new hobby, photographing. It is a waste because I have many outdoor works and there are many places that have enjoyable scenery.

Here are some of the pictures that I captured during my outdoor work…


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT


Flag of Malaysia

Coat of arm of malaysia



As it is a month of August, you must know what it means. Independent Month! Thus, most of my article this month will be Malaysia related. Any issue, any posting, problem, enjoyable moment, I will try to post in my blog.

Anyway, whatever you do and everywhere you go, we supposedly not forget about our homeland, Malaysia. Lets us make it a better place…

Until next time… :)

1 comments:

Adsense Tutor said...

Hi frind! I come here to make blog friend with you. You can go to post your blog at my site too. I happy to be your friend.

I have good idea for. You already have a good blog, why you not earn money from it? It's useful if you leave your blog nothing. Go my site i will tell you more on how to make money from your blog. Its easy with my 3 steps to earn money online

http://adsense-earning-cash.blogspot.com/2009/08/3-steps-to-earn-money-online.html

or www.adsense-earning-cash.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers