Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1 April

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you..
Thanks for viewing my blog.

3 months has passed and today, the first day of April. Don't know what to say, but this is my last month as a student. My 4 years of hardwork will finally be over. Well, not all over.. After this, I still has 3 months practical. I have applied about 15 places an up until now only get 1 reply. Still got one week left before the confirmation letter dateline.

Photobucket

That's all about my life in last month. Now, proceed with the blog announcement.

I have collected the materials I need for this month topic and issue, so.. stay tune guys. Due to some technical problems, the shoutbox still cannot be implemented this month, maybe its going to take a while.

Photobucket

And if there is anything, just leave the comment here or sent me an email at radin_com@yahoo.com

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers