Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Special Engagement

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you..
Thanks for viewing my blog.

Last Saturday, 23 May 2009 is my cousins engagement day. It is also my first family meeting for this year. We spend the afternoon at my grandparent house, the place where I been raised. I stayed with my grandparents until I was 5. Yes, I was raised as a 'Kampung Boy'.

One things that I really like here is it beautiful scenery. It is not a thing that you can see everyday at the city like Johor Bahru. Well, the only things that I regret that the river is not as clean and beautiful as before.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My grandmother house also surrounded by beautiful garden. Here are among of flowers that bloom at the garden.

Photobucket
Hibiscus

Photobucket
Bougainvilleas

Photobucket
Hmm.. don't know what this flower is...

The neighbour around my grandparents house were my grandfather relatives. Currently, agriculture has become among a popular economic activities at Batu Pahat. For examples, catfish.

Photobucket
As the project still only 4 moths old, thus the longest fish are only 6"

8.30 pm. The event started. Some of family relatives from both sides come at the event.

Photobucket

Photobucket

May they will someday united as husband and wife... :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers