Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Third Anniversary

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

Photobucket

Today is a very special day for me as the writer of the Blog, as it is the third annyversary of Radin's Blog. This three years has been a very wonderful time for me as I developed this blog from mere nothing to what it's stand today, a Malaysian Royal Portal. In the very beginning I have never dreamt of managing a royal portal, much less writing one. But, encourage by my enthusiasm and supports by my fellow friends, I decided to write a royal portal, and in English. It is a very hard work especially for me, but nevertheless I manage to overcome it.

Photobucket


The Malaysian Royal Portal

I have always been a true monarchist and support every and each one of all the royal family around the world, especially to the Malay Royal Families. Where unlike any other, we're not just having one, but 9 Royal Families here in Malaysia. Each of the state eventhough share a similarities, but differs from each other. On top of that, my keen to the royal family also drives by my passion to History subject in school, even today. Anything of history especially regarding to Kings, Queens, royalty, nobility and grand palaces, I just can't left this aside.

Photobucket
Istana Lama Seri Menanti. One of historical palaces in Malaysia. The tallest and oldest wooden made Palace in Malaysia that still standing today. Was built without the use of any nails

Nevertheless, as each of this Sultans standing as a Head of State in the Federation of Malaysia, they usually left out and eclipse by the Head of the Federation, His Majesty the Yang di-Pertuan Agong himself. So, to see a portal giving a footage about Malaysian Royalties is really rare, even His Royal Highness Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah of Kedah who has ruled for more than 50 years were left out from the list of Top 10 World Longest Reigning Monarch by many.

Photobucket
HRH Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah of Kedah

Nevertheless, I still can tolerate with all the above until a controversial claimant of abuse arise in a marriage between the Kelantanese Prince, Tengku Muhammad Fakhry Petra and his wife Manohara in 2009. The Royal Family gets media footage from all over the world, but a bad one. Thus, from this point, we can see many of royal portal include a footage of Malaysian Royalties from at which point it is almost entirely unknown prior to the event. But, then again.. only a bad one was covered. So, what it takes to promote back the good and serene images of the Malaysian Royalty? a Malaysian. In the middle of 2010, I started a full modification of Radin's Blog from a personal blog to a royal portal. And the result is beyond my target.

Photobucket
The list of Sultans and Queens

Up until today, the blog received a number of 700 visitors daily. The blog also received 192 interested visitors who become the blog's follower. I am deeply grateful to all of you. And, I also wants to express my gratitude to madmonarchist and BelgieRoyalist who become one of my followers. In addition, my thanks also to the Royaltyinthenews website who kindly enough to link my blog with the rest of other Royal Blogger around the world. It really makes all my effort and hardwork has started to grow into fruitition. And, I will always tried to improve the quality of the blog day by day so it can stand out as a true Malaysian Royal Portal.

That's it for now
Salam

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Radin. Glad that someone like you updating about Malaysian Royalty. More effort need to do to make our Royalty known internationally. So bad until some foreign reporter did not recognize our HM the King and the Queen and others. Even our Royalty is losing their respect in the local news without given proper coverage and their honorific title. Hope you;'' continue with this blog and upload more photos. Good job bro!. Thanks....emdy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers