- His Royal Highness the Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim started the Kembara Mahkota Johor 2012. The Prime Minister Najib were given the honour to flag the started of the Royal Entourage.
- Congratulations to His Majesty the Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia, Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah in conjunction of the installation ceremony as the nation 14th Yang di-Pertuan Agong. The only King to date been installed twice as the Supreme Ruler
- In conjunction of the Installation ceremony, the Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah and Tuanku Hajah Haminah consent to attend and participate in the Royal Golf Tournament.
- In conjunction of the installation ceremony of Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah, a State Banquet was held attended by dignitaries and royal guests.
- His Royal Highness the Sultan of Johor consent to officiate the ground-breaking ceremony of Mersing Laguna project.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
31st March 2010, The opening ceremony of the 12th Perak State Assembly Seating takes place at Bangunan Perak Darul Ridzuan. The Regent of Perak, Raja Nazrin Shah gives consent to proclaim the opening ceremony of the State Assembly Seating. Also present at the ceremony is the Crown Princess of Perak, HH Tuanku Zara Salim. His and Her Highnesses arrival was greeted by Menteri Besar of Perak, Datuk Seri Dr Zambry and his wife, Datin Seri Saripah Zulkifli.
Monday, March 29, 2010
On 26th March 2010, Tengku Laksamana Kelantan, Tengku Abdul Halim were announced as the new Chairman of MPN. The appointment was made after the dismissal of Tengku Abdul Aziz Hamzah, Tengku Seri Utama Raja after his controvercial self-proclaimed announcement as the new Regent of Kelantan by decree of HRH Sultan of Kelantan, Sultan Ismail Petra. Included in his statement were also the removal of HH Tengku Muhammad Faris as the Regent of Kelantan.
Nevertheless, the statement were illegal as only the MPN has the power to remove the Regent of Kelantan by majority 2/3 vote.
31st March 2010, Tengku Ahmad Farizanudean Khairy, 47 years old officially sworn in as the new member of Kelantan's Majlis Perajaan Negeri, MPN. (literally known as Kelantan Royal Council). He who is also a pilot to Malaysia Airline System (MAS) is chosen as a Council Member after one of the seat was vacant. The seat is originally belong to Tengku Muhammad Fakhry, Tengku Temenggong of Kelantan who is also the younger brother to HH Tengku Muhammad Faris, Regent of Kelantan. On 16th September 2009, HH Tengku Muhammad Faris dismissed his brother from the Royal Council.
Monday, March 15, 2010
KUALA LUMPUR: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin opened the third session of the 12th Parliament here on Monday.
Tuanku Mizan and Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Nur Zahirah were greeted on arrival at the Parliament grounds by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and his wife Puan Sri Noorainee Abdul Rahman.
Tuanku Mizan then received the Royal Salute and the national anthem "Negaraku" was played by the Royal Malay Regiment central band from the Sungai Besi camp, headed by Major Zailani Mohd Okhtat. This was followed by the hoisting of the Royal Flag and a 13-shot gun salute.
The Yang di-Pertuan Agong then inspected a guard-of-honour mounted by four officers and 103 men of the First Battalion Royal Malay Regiment headed by Major Rozaini Mohd. After inspecting the guard-of-honour, the King returned to the royal stage and received the Royal Salute for the second time while the "Negaraku" was played again.
Their Majesties were then accompanied by Najib, Rosmah, Muhyiddin and Noorainee, into the Parliament House. Najib later presented the text of the royal address, to the King, for the opening of the first meeting of the third session of the 12th Parliament. The third session will be held from tomorrow to April 15. - BERNAMA
Welcome to my blog.
World Number 1 Lee Chong Wei emerges as Champion in All England Championship after defeated the Japanese player, Kenichi Tago. Having a hard time with Kenichi, Chong Wei nevertheless able to secure a 21-19, 21-19 wins in 47 minutes. It has also been a perfect start for Chong Wei this year as he has now captured all three Super Series, including Korea and Malaysia Opens, this year.
Lee Chong Wei is the fifth Malaysian to win the All England men’s single title.
HALL OF FAME
Here is the list of Malaysian holder of All England men’s single title.
1. Wong Peng Soon
2. Datuk Eddy Chong
3. Tan Aik Huang (1966)
4. Hafiz Hashim (2003)
5. Lee Chong Wei (2010, 2011)
Friday, March 12, 2010
Welcome to my blog.
The most popular event of the year, the announce day of SPM results. This year results are special because this is the first year where the ministry of education launches their new grade. The A grade now is divided into three, A+, A and A-. 6 years ago, when I get my SPM results, there is only A1 and A2. But now, I’m both happy and surprise to see numbers of A+ in my brother’s SPM results. No other word for me except “Shock Me”. (^_^)
Here are the top 10 school according to their students SPM Result.
Top 10 School :
- SM Sains Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
- Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah, Klang, Selangor
- Sekolah Berasrama Penuh Integrasi (SBPI) Gombak, Kuala Lumpur
- Sekolah Tun Fatimah, Johor Bahru, Johor
- SM Sains Alam Shah, Kuala Lumpur
- SBPI Rawang, Selangor
- SM Sains Muar, Johor
- SBPI Temerloh, Pahang
- SMK Infant Jesus Convent, Johor
- Kolej Tunku Kurshiah, Negeri Sembilan
And here is the list of Malaysian top 10 students ;-
- Gladys Tan Yee Kim – SMK Green Road, Kuching, Sarawak
- Grace Kiew Sze-Ern – SMK (P) Sri Aman, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Khadijah Ahmad Jais – SM Agama Persekutuan Labu, Negeri Sembilan
- Akmal Hidayat Sabri – SMK Derma, Kangar, Perlis
- Syamilah Mahali – Kolej Tunku Kurshiah, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
- Amelia Lee Wei Ling – SMK Taman Melawati, Selangor
- Nur Syuhadah Muhammad – SM Sains Tengku Muhammad Faris Petra, Kota Bharu, Kelantan
- Lai Yin Kwin – SMK Tinggi Melaka
- Corrinne Gunn Huey Min – SMK Taman Melawati, Selangor
- Hu May Khei – SMK Convent, Taiping, Perak
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Welcome to my blog.
In the past month, my posting had reduced significantly (only able to post 4 articles). It is due to the changes of my daily routine. Usually, at 8 am, I will online and update my blog with related article for the day. But, the routine changes after knowing various online games at facebook. For example, Farmville, Airline Manager, TikiResort, Zoo Tycoon and many more (It is just a simple game but it is addictive for some reason). Ok, enough is enough. One game at a time and no more! So, I concentrate on my favorite one, Farmville.
How to build a farm
Welcome to my farm. Basically, you just had to plow the field and harvest the crops. Easy. When you get money from your harvest, you can expand your farm, get a neighbor, and keep a livestock. Here is my farm up until now.
Fast Money or EXP?
With money, you can buy many tools or accessories for your farm. But, please be aware that some items will only unlocked after you reach a certain level. To increase level you need EXP points. You will get EXP from your plowing and seeding. The more you plow, the more Exp you can get and the faster you leveling up.
EXP Built : Plow as many as you can at your farm. Later, seeds your farm with the fastest growing crops (strawberries and blueberries). Both of them can be harvest after only 4 hours. (Raspberries is the fastest growing crops but seeding it will not grant you any EXP points)
You will get 1 XP from seeding blueberries and strawberries. So, if you can get 190 plowing, you also can get 190 seeding. So, 190 x 2 = 380 XP for each harvest. If you can get three plowing in 12 hours, so 380 x 3 = 1140 XP daily. In the night, it is encouraging to seeds a 12 hours crop like rice.
Money Built : To get fast money, seeds any crops you like. Soybeans and Squash are good starters for beginners.
Either it is addictive or not, it’s up to individual. Nevertheless, it is very fun to see your farm growing day by day. (^_^)
P.S : Don't forget to visit your friend's farm once in a while. Helping them also gives some XP reward.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Welcome to my blog.
3 March 1924 was the day when the Muslim Caliphate was abolished. This is the day when the last Caliph of Islam, Caliph Abd Mejid II was deposed and expelled from Turkey with the rest of his family. He died at his house in Boulevard Suchet, Paris XVle, France. He was buried at Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
3 March 2010 mark the 87th years of the abolishment of Caliphate. All Muslim around the world were left without a leader for almost a century and divided into various region, countries and dependencies.
Caliphate is a Muslim form of administration. The leader of the Muslim is called as Caliph. The word Caliph means Successor / Representatives. In other word, The Caliph of Islam is also the successor to the Prophet of Islam. He is styled as “Amir Al-Mukminin” (Commander of the faithful). The Caliph of Islam is not only the leader to the Muslim Nation but also to all Muslim around the world.
To be the Caliph of Islam, a person must satisfy the following requirement:-
- Has reached puberty
- Free (not a slave)
- Capable to lead the country
PROCLAMATION / APPOINTMENT OF CALIPH
Unlike the democracy system that allows the people to popularly-elect their leader and the monarchy system that only allowed one dynasty to be crowned as ruler, the Islamic System used the Syura Council. The new Caliph will be appoint by the Syura Council and if the candidates willing to accept the responsibilities, he will received the Bay’ah.
(It does not popularly-elected and not an inheritance within a family member)
BAIAH / BAY’AH (Arabic: بَيْعَة),
Baiah is also known as the Oath of Allegiance. To become The Caliph of Islam, he must receive the Baiah. (No Caliphate to self-proclaimed Caliph, coup de'tat leader, or rioters). The requirement of Baiah :-
- Have reached puberty
- With own free will (without coercion)
Baiah consist of two types;
- Baiah In’iqad – Oath by the new Caliph (Optional, One must willing to accept the responsibilities as Caliph without coercion.)
- Baiah Taat – Oath by the people (Compulsary, the people must made their oath to the new Caliph)
ROLE AND POWER OF CALIPH
The Caliph of Islam is the Leader of Muslim and Leader to a Muslim Nation. He also has certain responsibilities as a new Caliph.
- Preserved the lineage
- Preserved the well-being of the people (knowledge, good behavior, etc)
- Preserved Honor
- Preserved Human Life (All people, Muslim or non-muslim)
- Preserved Property (Individual, Raw resources, livestock, agriculture, etc)
- Preserved Religion
- Preserved Peace and Harmony
- Preserved the country
The Caliph of Islam is the Head of the Nation and the Head of the Government in the Muslim Nation. All of his decision is final and cannot be questioned. But, all of his decision MUST be made inside the Syura Council. During the seating of the syura council, the Caliph will ask for the council opinion. The Caliph MUST hear the opinion of all members. (There also a requirement that needs to be followed by the Council. For example, the council MUST not pressure the Caliph. But I think I will post it later..). After the Council has spoken, it’s up to Caliph to decide whether he wants to follow majority, minority or his own decision.
(if there a mistakes in the article, sent a message to me..)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
welcome to my blog.
Today is the 77th Anniversary for Malaysian Army. Unlike the Royal Malaysian Navy and Royal Malaysian Air-Forces that carry a ‘royal’ title, Malaysian Army following the British Army traditions. The Army is established after a Bill call as Malay Regiment Bill is passed on 23 January 1933 in the Federal Council of Federated Malay States. The First Experimental Malay Company is recruited on 1 March 1933 consist of 25 males. Major G. McI. S. Bruce was the first Commanding Officer.
The Malaysian Army currently consist of 17 Corps or Regiments and grouped into 3 main components; The Combat Element, The Combat Support Element, and The Support Element.
Corps and Regimen :-
- Rejimen Askar Melayu DiRaja (Royal Malay Regiment)
- Rejimen Renjer DiRaja (Royal Ranger Regiment)
- Kor Armor DiRaja (Royal Armored Corps)
- Rejimen Artileri DiRaja (Royal Artillery Regiment)
- Rejimen Semboyan DiRaja (Royal Signals Regiment)
- Rejimen Gerak Khas (Special Forces Corps)
- Kor Perkhidmatan Awam (General Services Corps)
- Kor Polis Tentera DiRaja (Royal Military Police Corps)
- Kor Kesihatan DiRaja (Royal Medical Corps)
- Kor Risik DiRaja (Royal Intelligence Corps)
- Kor Perkhidmatan DiRaja (Royal Logistics Corps)
- Kor Ordnans DiRaja (Royal Ordnance Corps)
- Rejimen Askar Jurutera DiRaja (Royal Engineer Regiment)
- Kor Jurutera Lektrik dan Jentera DiRaja (Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineer Corps)
- Kor Agama Angkatan Tentera (KAGAT)
- Rejimen Askat Wataniah (Territorial Army Regiment)
- Pasukan Udara Tentera Darat (Army Air Corps)
Welcome to my blog.
The weather here is just fine. Every day the sun is shining brightly and it’s getting hotter and hotter. It’s really surprising when maximum temperature in some place in Malaysia reach almost 36 °C (For a place like Malaysia, 36 °C is totally hot). In some state, fresh water level is declining and people get a tough time to get their water supply. And, it’s still not the dry season yet. Nevertheless, it is worth it to have a tree around the house. It’s really help cooling down the house from hot climate. Don’t forget to drink a lot of water.
In the past month, I have difficulties updating my blog. Let just say that my laptop not available for me to use…. (-.-)