Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.
It’s been a while since the last time I updated the blog. Today, it is a birthday to Prophet Muhammad, the last prophet of Islam. Prophet Muhammad was born in 12 Rabiul Awal at Makkah, in the year of elephant. 12 Rabiul Awal is also the day when Prophet Muhammad died. He died in Madinah after 10 years of Hijrah. During the day he was born, a bright star appears in the eastern sky. The fire at the Persian Temple that has burning for thousands of years suddenly vanished. There are also other signs that mark the birth of the last prophet.
The birth of the last prophet is stated in the previous holy books of Taurat, Zabur and Injil. Happy Celebrating Maulidur Rasul for all Muslim around the world. No matter what we are and what we do, let us do our best to practice the lifestyle of the prophet in our lives.
- His Royal Highness the Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim started the Kembara Mahkota Johor 2012. The Prime Minister Najib were given the honour to flag the started of the Royal Entourage.
- Congratulations to His Majesty the Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia, Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah in conjunction of the installation ceremony as the nation 14th Yang di-Pertuan Agong. The only King to date been installed twice as the Supreme Ruler
- In conjunction of the Installation ceremony, the Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah and Tuanku Hajah Haminah consent to attend and participate in the Royal Golf Tournament.
- In conjunction of the installation ceremony of Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah, a State Banquet was held attended by dignitaries and royal guests.
- His Royal Highness the Sultan of Johor consent to officiate the ground-breaking ceremony of Mersing Laguna project.